This level of care provides additional services that may be needed to have a resident maintain a higher degree of independence. This provides a resident with all the benefits of general care in Level 1 plus personalized assistance with dressing, personal hygiene, grooming and assistance with showers scheduled weekly.
Level 2 Includes:
- Medication administration that requires monitoring of vital signs, weight, etc.
- Diabetic Medication which requires monitoring and/or finger sticks
- Requires direction and reminding to participate in social, educational and recreational activities
- Requires assistance with dressing
- May require a modified diet
- Verbal reminders when behavior is inappropriate
- Assist with ambulating but independent in wheelchair
- Assist with ADLs:
Bathing 2x weekly, Dressing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Orientated with occasional forgetfulness to person, place and time